Come to this beach area, home to Sand Sculptures, a display created by Ktahdn Vesuvino. Next to the beach is a wwimming area, which is a very healthy activity that you can experience right here in Second Life. Click on one of the blue spheres floating in the water to rez an inner tube, then get on and have fun getting your exercise in through swimming!
- Midsummer Music Festival 2018 – Wednesday, July 18 starting at 8:30am Pacific Time
- SL15B: Once On a Blue Moon – Our Past, Our Present, Our Aspirations
- Improvisation: Musicians and Artists, Sat. Jun 2 @1pm SLT
- Premiere of Drax Files movie, “Our Digital Selves: My Avatar is me!”
- New Nutrition Group starting March 8th at 5pm Pacific