The Memory Garden is a relaxing garden adjoining the Center for Well-Being. It is associated with Roberic Unplugged‘s new bereavement center, the Phoenix Cafe. There is a treehouse in the garden with a campfire and seating, used for periodic meetings.
- Midsummer Music Festival 2018 – Wednesday, July 18 starting at 8:30am Pacific Time
- SL15B: Once On a Blue Moon – Our Past, Our Present, Our Aspirations
- Improvisation: Musicians and Artists, Sat. Jun 2 @1pm SLT
- Premiere of Drax Files movie, “Our Digital Selves: My Avatar is me!”
- New Nutrition Group starting March 8th at 5pm Pacific