The Chartres Labyrinth is a reproduction of a maze found in the Chartres Cathedral, a gothic Catholic cathedral located in Chartres, France. The labyrinth was a popular pilgrimage destination at the end of the 12th century AD. Many would walk slowly around the labyrinth, with their heads bowed in prayer. You are welcome to follow the path to enlightenment–or maybe just enjoy working your way to the center as a fun challenge.
- Midsummer Music Festival 2018 – Wednesday, July 18 starting at 8:30am Pacific Time
- SL15B: Once On a Blue Moon – Our Past, Our Present, Our Aspirations
- Improvisation: Musicians and Artists, Sat. Jun 2 @1pm SLT
- Premiere of Drax Files movie, “Our Digital Selves: My Avatar is me!”
- New Nutrition Group starting March 8th at 5pm Pacific